There are a number of ways to plan your gift to Pittsburgh Festival Opera. Many of these can provide you and your estate with significant tax benefits and help meet other financial planning needs, while providing a very generous ultimate gift to Pittsburgh Festival Opera. Whatever form your estate planning takes, you can take pride in knowing you are helping preserve opera for future generations.
A planned gift can offer you…
- a way to support Pittsburgh Festival Opera and your love for opera
- a tax deduction this year, retirement income for the future
- guaranteed income for life
- a way to offer financial assistance to a relative
- ways to preserve the value of assets you pass on to loved ones
A planned gift can benefit you, your loved ones, your estate, and Pittsburgh Festival Opera.
There are several options to make a legacy gift for Pittsburgh Festival Opera. Many provide significant tax benefits to you or your heirs. Please talk to your financial advisor or estate attorney about the best option for you and your family.
Planned giving options include:
- Beneficiary Designations – Naming Pittsburgh Festival Opera as beneficiary of your IRA, Savings Account, Life Insurance Policy or Donor-Advised Fund
- Bequests by Will – Either a fixed amount or a percentage of your assets.
- Charitable Gift Annuities and Remainder Trusts – Gifts from which you or a loved one can receive lifetime income
Give from Your Heart
A planned gift means planning how you’d like to see it used. It is an excellent opportunity to support a cherished program or honor a loved one. Options include:
- Endowing a Resident Artist
- Establishing a Young Professional Artist scholarship
- Giving in support of opera education or Music that Matters
The Mildred Miller Posvar Legacy Society of Pittsburgh Festival Opera is an inspiring group of thoughtful, forward-thinking opera lovers who want to support the future of innovative and accessible opera in Pittsburgh. These commitments are integral to Pittsburgh Festival Opera – helping us to continue to present opera that is original, entertaining, contemporary, and relevant for years to come.
When you make a designation of any size through bequests, insurance policies, IRAs, or any other legacy-giving asset, you become a member of Pittsburgh Festival Opera’s Mildred Miller Posvar Legacy Society.
Members of the Mildred Miller Posvar Legacy Society are recognized in Pittsburgh Festival Opera programs and website.
For More Information