Become a Festival Sponsor! When your corporation or business becomes a sponsor of Pittsburgh Festival Opera you gain valuable, highly-focused recognition and exposure. And your company, clients and employees receive significant additional tangible benefits. With recognition at a time of year when most other arts organizations are not competing for attention, you’ll gain market exposure with wide-ranging audiences, including a large percentage of families and professionals with disposable income.
You can also dedicate all or a portion of your sponsorship towards our Young Professional Artists Program, or to education and outreach programs for Pittsburgh’s underserved communities. Up to 90% of the amount of your sponsorship for educational programs can be set against corporate taxes.
I have always believed that opera is a planet where the muses work together, join hands, and celebrate all the arts.
Sponsorship makes a difference—to the community, your company, your clients and your employees.
By selecting one of our sponsorship packages, your company will make a real and lasting difference, helping to enhance the year-round cultural excellence of the Pittsburgh community—and will bring with it opportunities to host and entertain clients, reward staff and engage in a wider community.
How many people will my sponsorship reach?
- Print Mailing List: a subscription brochure, and a follow-up postcard will be sent to 15,000 homes in the Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania region.
- Emailing List: repeated eblasts will be sent to upwards of 10,000 addresses.
- Live audience numbers: programs, banners, podium announcements etc. at 28 mainstage and touring performances will reach an estimated 14,000 people.
- Billboards and posters: will reach an estimated 30,000 people. Pittsburgh Festival Opera's website will reach an estimated 20,000 people.
Becoming a Festival Sponsor will allow your company to:
- Reinforce your identity as a company committed to the community in which you does business
- Receive valuable marketing exposure to a highly educated, upwardly mobile, and family-oriented demographic
- Entertain your employees and customers in one of Pittsburgh’s most beautiful neighborhoods
- Provide community volunteer opportunities for your employees
- Align your brand with an exceptional production company that appeals to a diverse audience including music, opera, theater, and dance lovers
- Qualify for the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) to reduce your tax liability
- Develop long term community goodwill in return for your investment