Join us at the Frick Art & Historical Center on Sunday 22 October at 1:00 pm for "Pastries and Peeks," an afternoon that combines an early look at The Frick's new exhibition, Undressed: A History of Fashion in Underwear, with the Final Round of the Mildred Miller International Voice Competition.
Sunday 22 October
1:00 pm Pastries and Peeks
2:00 pm Voice Competition Finals
- Free admission to the Finals of the Mildred Miller International Voice Competition, where you can cast your ballot as a judge to award a special prize
- Reserved priority seating
- Delectable pastries and bare cocktails
- Early access to to view the scintillating new exhibit, Undressed, at the Frick Art & Historical Center
- The stars have aligned to place incredible singers in beautiful gowns directly across the hall from an exhibit where the gowns have come off!
Frick Art & Historical Center
7227 Reynolds Ave
Pittsburgh PA 15208
As Mama always warned, don't leave the house without good underwear!